Steve's random ramblings and technical notes

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Portable USB Apps

Portable USB Apps - TheInfoBox.com
Version 2.1 with more games, OpenOffice.org 2.0, FireFox 1.5 and more!!! Also, I just released my Essential Software Collection CD. Be sure to check it out!

Portable USB Drive Apps - /dev/whatever

While there have been a log of pages circulating the Web lately of lists of applications that may be run straight from a USB drive, I thought I'd add my own into the mix. What makes mine different is that I carry a 20GB USB Hard Drive with me, so I have a lot more room for data and such. I'd highly suggest a high-capacity drive, since they are getting smaller in size and are exponentially more useful (in my opinion). But I digress. Here's the list (all freeware, btw):
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?