- Name: SWeidner
- Location: Elk Point, South Dakota, United States
My Blogger Code
B5 d+ t k s u- f- i- o- x-- e l- c (decode it!)
My Geek Code
GAT/IT d-(+) s+(): a C+++$ ULC+++>$ P++>++++ L++$>++++ !E W++>$ N+ !o !K w+()@ !O !M- !V PS-(--)@>--- PE+ Y-- PGP>++ t+ !5(-) X+ !R- tv-(+)? b+ DI++++ D++>$ G e+>++ h----(-) r+++ y++++
Steve's random ramblings and technical notes
Monday, May 16, 2005
Supper Last Night | a.k.a. The Ted Nugent Essence of Life Gonzo Recipe
Oddly enough, (starting at step 3) this is pretty much what my family, friends and I did for supper last night - before seeing the Whackmaster's Recipe... (Did steps 1 and 2 last November)
Ted Nugent Essence of Life Gonzo Recipe
- Go hunting, breathe deep, feel the air, take the Spirit inside, and kill a critter.
- Remove the hair. Immediately clean and cool the carcass. Butcher flesh into family-size portions.
- Start fire. Heat good fresh vegetable oil to boiling point in an iron skillet.
- Fill zipbag with flour, salt and pepper, and good seasoning mixture. Add small, manageable chunks of meat; shake and slide coated pieces into hot oil to sizzle.
- As brown crust forms on edges, remove onto paper towel. Salivate. Surround yourself with family and friends. Put on plates next to smashed potatoes with skins on. Cut, eat, grin, sip Vernor's Ginger Ale, burp, enjoy.